Covid 19 precautions
PRECAUTIONS AGAINST THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS IN PALATINO HOTEL
- Compliance with personal safety measures.
- Intensive training and clear hygiene guidelines.
- Keeping of two meters physical distance.
- Crowding avoidance check during check in & check out processes.
- Disinfection of key cards.
- Use of plexiglass.
- Provision medical kit.
- Electronic payment and electronic sending of residence documents is recommended.
3) Common areas
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer when entering the hotel premises.
- Regular cleaning of common areas (including lobbies, elevators & buttons, door handles, shared WC, etc.).
- Disinfection of rooms by sprayers with hospital-level disinfectant.
- Removal of non-essential items such as magazines, brochures, menus, pens, decorative pillows, runners as well as products existing in the mini bar.
- Change of bedsheets and towels can be done daily upon request, otherwise every 3 days.
- All linen is washed at 95 ° C and ironed at 160-180°C.
- The provided room amenities are individual and are not recycled.
- Mandatory disinfection of hands when entering the breakfast area.
- Two meters distancing between the tables.
- The morning buffet will now be served by a specific person. For safety reasons, distances will be maintained from the buffet and there will be a crowd avoidance check.
- In case of increased occupancy there will be relevant informing for the declaration of breakfast time & availability of breakfast booking.
- Option of breakfast box, option for room service, option for no-contact delivery, as well as option for the visitor to receive his breakfast served in tray, in his room.